Layout

Menu Style

Cpanel

Schools Latest News

New Studio for SAT-7

As a Chairman of the International Council of SAT-7 TV, Rev. Habib Badr, and under the patronage of the Maronite Patriarch, Cardinal Bechara Al-Raii, they inaugurated a new studio in Mansourieh (Lebanon) on Saturday, November 15, 2014.
The Ceremony was attended by big crowds of people, officials and clerics. And this new building will be used to advance the mission of SAT-7 in bringing an opportunity to witness to Jesus Christ.

(Photos from SAT-7)

Chapel Dedication Service

On the occasion of renovating our small chapel in the church a special worship service took place on Sunday, Oct. 19, 2014 at noontime. A group of worshipers with the family of Dr. Sleiman Sami Salibli were called to celebrate the dedication of the small chapel to his memory.  

Memorandum of Understanding

"Do not cast me away when I am old; do not forsake me when my strength is gone." (Ps.71:9)

By this words from the Prophet David, Rev. Habib Badr opened his speech on Friday 17th of October, 2014, On the occasion of signing a Memorandum of Understanding between Moadieh Evangelical Center (the Assisted Living Center) of our church and Ain WaZein Hospital (AWH Elderly Care Center) to express the bilateral cooperation and the good will to care for elderly people.

This mutual agreement was attended by MP. Walid Jumblatt, Health Minister Wael Abu Faour, Judge Abbas Al Halabi, Dr. Zouheir Al Imad (director of AWH), the general manager of Moadieh Center Mrs. Joyce Khouri Eid, church committee members, doctors and many distinguished guests. 

You are here: Home Ministry Fields Schools NECB Latest News

Contact Details

The National Evangelical Church of Beirut

P.O. Box 11-5224

Riad Essoulh, Beirut

Email:  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tel. +961 1 980 051/2

Fax +961 1 980 050