Layout

Menu Style

Cpanel

Schools Latest News

A Lecture at NEST by the Catholicos Aram I

On the occasion of 40 years of establishing the Middle East Council of Churches (MECC), his Hilliness Aram I, the Catholicos of the Holy See of Cilicia for the Armenian Orthodox, presented at the Near East School of Theology (NEST) on Monday, Jan 27, a profound lecture entitled: 40 Years of the Ecumenical Movement in ME: What Remains to Be Done? H. H Aram I emphasized on collaboration among Christian churches as raison d'être of MECC and in spite of all challenges faced in this organisation. Then H. H Aram I said that Christian communities are called to engage more in dialogue of life with Muslims. This collaboration and dialogue will effect positively the future of Christian presence in the ME.

(2nd photo is from fb of H. H. Catholicos Aram I)

Mrs. Laila Istfan with 'Helping Hand Society'

Mrs. Laila Istfan Fakhouri was our guest today for the Christmas meeting of the 'Helping Hand Society'. An atmosphere of Christmas joy with delightful jokes from Madam Laila created a lovely spirit in the hearts of the people present. May the Love Christmas and the hope of the New year abide in all.

CTI Christmas Concert

A Christmas Concert preformed by CTI Cantores, Reem Deeb - Soprano, Vartan Agobian, conductor, last Sunday 8th of Dec. in our Church. The concert started with the "Magnificat" composed by Rev. Habib Badr and followed by many popular Christmas songs and works of Bach, Mozart, and Schubert.

You are here: Home Ministry Fields Schools NECB Latest News

Contact Details

The National Evangelical Church of Beirut

P.O. Box 11-5224

Riad Essoulh, Beirut

Email:  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tel. +961 1 980 051/2

Fax +961 1 980 050