Layout

Menu Style

Cpanel

Schools

Honoring Dr. Raja Hajjar

"By love serve one another" (Gal. 5:13)
Honoring Dr. Raja Hajjar upon the occasion of his retirement after many years of distinguished service and dedication to the National Evangelical Church of Beirut (NECB). This momentous occasion was celebrated with a reception in his honor on Friday, October 16, 2015, at NECB.

When time was given to Dr. Raja to say his word, he summed up his life quoting Peter in the Gospel of Luke 5:5, "Master... at Your word I will let down the net". Therefore, Dr. Raja said, "because I relied on Jesus's word, my life was full of blessings and graces". He also recalled a unique personal story that changed his life when he was young. When Rev. Moufid Abd El-Karim raised his hand and the end of the worship service and said the benediction, a dove accidentally entered the church from the window and sat upon the communion table, something moved in his soul made him rely more on His word. And now, at the "autumn years of my life", Dr. Raja conclude, "I will rest on Your word". 

You are here: Home Ministry Fields Schools NECB Latest News Honoring Dr. Raja Hajjar

Contact Details

The National Evangelical Church of Beirut

P.O. Box 11-5224

Riad Essoulh, Beirut

Email:  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tel. +961 1 980 051/2

Fax +961 1 980 050